The Draft Beer Tank 250S is a cylindrical pressure container with usable volume 250 liters for storage and serving of beer. This vessel is mounted on two saddle supports. It is equipped with safety valves and pressure valves. The special version with a cooper jacket.
There is an eliptical manhole with an overpressure door on the bottom of the tank. It is designed for mounting of removable polyethylene bag. Beer is filled into the bag. This is a modern beer storage technology – the BAG IN BOX. system.
There are also two glass visors with armored glass for visual inspection of the contents of the tank.
This tank is equipped with insulation and glycol cooling channels. It is designed for cooling by cold water or glycol. For cooling of beer is necessary to connect it to water (or glycol) cooler with cooling medium circulation pump.
Characteristics of BAG IN BOX. beer storage system :
- Beer is storaged in the PE bag which fills all inner space of the tank.
- The bag is exchanged before each filling.
- Sterile bag ensures still a high quality of beer.
- Beer is forced out from the tank by pressed air which acts on the outside of the bag. PE foil works as barrier between air and beer.
- We offer the BEERDRIVE system that is one of the most known bag in tank systems in Europe.
Possible layouts of the DBTHI tanks using support frames :
Technical parameters :
- Usable volume … 250 liters
- Total volume … 270 liters
- Highest work overpressure 3 bar
- Manufacturing test pressure … 4.5 bar
- Highest work temperature … 20°C
- Lowest work temperature … 5°C
- Work medium … beer, cider, other beverages / air / CO2 / glycol or water
Dimensions (without frames) :
1. 250S-S (Short version) :
- Lenght … 720 mm
- Diameter … 600 mm
- Weight … 100 kg
2. 250S-L (Long version) :
- Lenght … 1050 mm
- Diameter … 780 mm
- Weight … 100 kg
250S includes in standard :
- Draft beer stainless steel tank for 250 liters of beer (or other beverage)
- Cooling channels (duplicators) for cooling medium (water or glycol)
- PU insulation
- Stainless steel jacket
- Manhole with eliptical door
- 2 pcs glass visors with armored glass
Pipe connections :
- Pipe coupler for output of beer : DN32 DIN11851 (male)
- Pipe coupler for input of pressured air : BSP 5/8″ (male)
- Pipe coupler for input of cooling water : BSP 5/8″ (male) + Reduction for beverage hose D=12.7mm (1/2″)
- Pipe coupler for output of cooling water : BSP 5/8″ (male) + Reduction for beverage hose D=12.7mm (1/2″)
Ovepressure and safety equipment
- distribution cube
- safety valve
- shut-off valve
- fill and drain valve with closure flap DN32
Stainless steel for food , resist against sanitizing solutions … AISI 304. We can deliver an European certificates for all materials.
The 250S is a pressure equipment which is manufactured in accordance with the provisions of the Directive of the European Parlament and of the Council of the European Union PED 2014/68/EU (EC).